Terms & Conditions
Solemnisation (Nikah) in Sultan Mosque can be conducted at any time between 10 am and 6 pm (Except Fridays where booking is only available after Friday Prayers) provided it does not coincide with the prayer times or any of the mosque’s activities.
Only one hour is allocated for each Nikah ceremony at a booking fee of $150.
Bookings can be made 3 months prior to event month (eg. any day in Dec can be made from the beginning of Sep) at the Sultan Mosque Administration Office. A booking form is required for applicants to fill in. Payment of booking fee can be done once booking form is submitted.
Slot reservations via telephone or email can be blocked for 3 days only. Reserved slot will be released if payment is not made within the given 3 days.
Bookings are approved upon payment of the booking fee. Reservations will be deemed cancelled upon failure to make the payment at the deadline given.
The Nikah ceremony will take place at the Main Prayer Hall. Kindly note that we do not accept bookings for solemnisation/wedding receptions.
The provision of the area includes 2 seat cushions (Kadi & Groom), a small table for Akad Nikah, a chair for the Bride and a microphone.
Any changes to the terms and conditions above are at the discretion of the mosque management.
*Please note that we are not open for solemnisation bookings during Ramadan.
Cash / NETs: At Sultan Mosque Administration Office during office hours. Monday-Friday: 9 am – 5.30 pm, Saturday: 9 am – 1.30 pm.
Cheque: To be crossed and made payable to Masjid Sultan Trust Fund. Kindly indicate the reason for payment at the back of the cheque with applicant’s name, address and contact number.
Regulations While In The Mosque Prayer Hall
- Appropriate dressing that covers the Aurah.
- Guests will be seated according to gender. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Kindly watch over your children at all times.
- Kindly refrain from doing anything that is unnecessary and talking aloud in the vicinity of the Prayer Hall.
- The number of guests attending is limited to 50 pax.
- Strictly no food and drinks are allowed in the Main Prayer Hall.
- Should there be any damages incurred to the facilities of Sultan Mosque, charges will be borne by the applicant.
- Sultan Mosque Management Board will not be responsible for any mishaps, damages, lost or theft while in the vicinity of the premises incurred by the applicant or guests.
For enquiry on booking of slots, please kindly email to: email@example.com