3 Muscat Street, Singapore 198833 (» View map)
COMING HERE BY BUS OR MRT
North Bridge Rd : Bus No: 7, 32, 51, 61, 63, 80, 145, 197, 175 & 648
Victoria Street : Bus No: 2, 7, 12, 32, 33, 51, 61, 63, 130, 133, 145, 197 & 175
Beach Road : Bus No: 100, 107, 961 & 980
Coming here by Mass Rapid Transit (MRT)
From Bugis MRT Station (About 10 mins walk)
MOSQUE VISITING HOURS
Saturday to Thursday: 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM & 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
Friday: 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM
Visitors will be guided by Sultan Mosque’s own multi-lingual docents ranging from English, Malay to Japanese and Chinese native speakers. (Docents vary from day to day depending on their duty.)
Monday to Thursday: 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM & 2.00 PM – 4.00 PM
Friday: 2.30 PM – 4.00 PM
Saturday: 10.00 PM – 12.00 PM
We provide arranged visits to the mosque. This visit is catered to schools, companies and organisations. The minimum age for this visit is from ages 7 to older.
Such visits will be chargeable and will proceed to the mosque’s funds.
This visit will provide a more in-depth and meaningful visit to the mosque as compared to our usual walk-in tour.
1. Visitors are only allowed to enter via the Main Entrance only (facing Bussorah Street)
2. Must be properly attired. Robes are available at the mosque counter and will be issued on first come first serve basis. Alternatively, you may consider to ensure that your clothes abide by the dress code as follow:
- Male : Sleeved Tops & Long Pants
- Female : Long-sleeved Tops, No Cleavage & Bottoms Down to Ankle
- Students : Sleeved Tops & Track Pants
- Clothes Must Not be See-through
3. Remove footwear and observe strict cleanliness.
4. To observe respect and maintain silence.
5. Visitors are not allowed to enter the Main Prayer Hall & 2nd Floor Prayer Hall except with the company of mosque official.
6. Photography without flash is allowed. Approval is required for video filming.
7. Keep your belongings with you at all times.
8. In doubt, please approach the staff on duty.
Please fill up this Tour Registration Form for our guided tour at the mosque and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
MOSQUE OFFICE HOURS (Annex Building)
Monday to Friday: 9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Saturday: 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
- For prayers at 1.00 PM to 2.00 PM & 4.00 PM to 5.00 PM
- During Public Holidays